Previous Application Breakdown
An email will be sent out prior to t with instructions on how to access the application. Looking forward to the application process, here are some things you can anticipate:
- Making an account with a username and password to access the application to complete on your own time.
- If you are a parent registering more than one camper, you will be able to register all campers under the same username.
- There is an “auto save” feature that saves your application every time you finish a question. Therefore, there is no need to “save” your application. This allows families to access their application and complete it as they please.
- We request the camper’s licensed health care provider to complete and sign a health history form. These forms must be scanned and uploaded to the application. We strongly suggest families make appointments with their primary physician sooner rather than later so that applications are completed on time.
- Applications must be 100% complete and application fees must be paid to be considered.
2017 Cost Breakdown
Total Cost: $895
The total cost is comprised of the following:
- Processing Fee: $50
- This is a non-refundable fee that all applicants must pay. Processing fees go towards the application software and application reviewers.
- Application Fee: $125
- Automatically refunded to any individual not accepted into this year’s camp program.
- Program Fee: $720
- Includes: camp program, overnight lodging, all meals, 2:1 camper to staff ratio, on-site nurses, and on-site clinical team. This list is continuing to grow.
9 - 18 years old
Camper to Staff Ratio: 2:1
Lodging: Indoor climate controlled cabins built in 2014, & sleeping up to 20 individuals
Transportation: Not provided by CAMP - A FASD Community
- Drawing & Painting
- Arts & Crafts
- Climbing Tower
- Teams Challenge Course
- Ropes Course
- Supervised Campfires